HORROR: Weird Black & Red Spot Appears on Boy’s Leg… 2 Weeks Later He’s Dead

Doctors aren’t always right! Here’s proof that a second opinion is very important!

Children are the future and the most important achievement a person can make. When that child’s life is threatened everything else doesn’t matter.

Via Conservative Tribune:

Mandy, Keith’s mother, knew in her gut that it was a spider bite, but the doctors ignored her — a mistake that would soon cause the young boy his life in October 2014.

“I saw what appeared to be a set of fang marks,” she said. “I tried to tell them that it was a spider bite.”

The doctors were completely absorbed in the possibility of the discoloration signifying cancer and neglected the possibility of it having been caused by the infamous brown recluse spider.

They attempted to treat him with IV antibiotics, but of course, that didn’t work. Keith underwent emergency surgery for sepsis, or blood poisoning, from which he tragically never awoke.

Brown recluse spiders are incredibly dangerous.

Always side on the air of caution because you never know.

One Response

  1. Carla Collins March 13, 2017

Leave a Reply